Printable Bible Study Questions on the Old Testament
1. How many kings reigned over Judah?
2. Who was the first king of Judah?
3. Who was the greatest king?
4. Who was the youngest when he became king?
5. Who was the best of the kings?
6. What prophet saw the Lord in the temple?
7. What young king chose the Lord and followed him?
8. Who was the last king of Judah?
9. To what land were the people of Judah carried as captives?
10. What prophet saw the vision of the valley of dry bones?
11. What prophet lived in the palace of the king of Babylon?
12. Who was the great king of Babylon?
13. What king of Babylon saw the hand writing on the wall?
14. Who was kept alive when thrown into a den of lions?
15. How long were the Jews captives in Babylon?
16. Who allowed the Jews to go back to their own land? Cyrus.
17. What queen saved the lives of her people? Esther.
18. Who read the law of God to the people in Jerusalem? Ezra.
19. Who helped the Jews to build a wall around the city? Nehemiah.
20. Who was the last prophet of the Old Testament? Malachi.
Printable Bible Questions on the Old Testament