1. To what place did God send Samuel to find a king in the place of Saul?
2. Whom did God show to Samuel at Bethlehem, as the one whom he had chosen?
3. Whose son was David?
4. What was David at this time?
5. What did Samuel do, to show that David was to be king?
6. What did David do while caring for his sheep?
7. Who sent for David to play before him?
8. With what people were the Israelites at war most of the time while Saul was king?
9. What Philistine dared the Israelites to choose a man to fight with him?
10. Who fought the giant and killed him?
11. With what did David fight the giant?